What is an MSP Calculator?
- MSP is a new concept that has been introduced by Bechdaalo and stands for Maximum Selling Price. Everyone is familiar with the MRP (Maximum Retail Price) for new products, but no one is aware of the price of the used goods. Sellers and buyers both do not know how to decide the best price for their deal and end up in paying high or low price for the deal.
How is the MSP calculated?
- MSP is calculated using a special algorithm designed by Bechdaalo’s technical team. Various data points are used to reach a resale price for the goods across every category.
- The algorithm takes the price of every item from the similar product listings for the last 6 months to get an idea about the market price. As we have a huge list of categories, as well products, the algorithm works accurately.
- MSP gives a timely and credible idea about resale price. This gives an idea for buyers and sellers about the latest market trends across categories.
Terms & Conditions for using MSP
- The Bechdaalo MSP has been designed to help buyers and sellers to get a reasonable resale price for their products. But these prices are based on historic data of the products and it cannot be guaranteed that the user will get the same price.
- The actual price the seller will get depends on various factors like product’s condition, demand in the market, functioning, etc. Bechdaalo has no control over these factors, so it cannot be guaranteed that the seller will get the exact price calculated by the MSP.